Dive shop that will take a one day "cruiser"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've used Aqua Safari many times while "cruising." They are a great shop and I've never had any issues with them.

I just got back from a cruise on Carnival Miracle last week Aug. 27-Sept. 3. I'll write up a review later.

I started as a lone diver and booked stand-by with Aldora. Later other friends joined the cruise and we ended up with 1 diver and 3 snorkelrs. Aldora allowed me to cancel as there was no other diver found, and I booked with Blue Angel for their 10am dive/snorkel combo. Later on we got 3 in-laws to join the cruise and to snorkel in Coz, so I ended up booking a private charter with Blue Angels. It turned out great. Mateo was my DM and he did a fantastic job. We were all quite happy with the dive/snorkel trip.

Yep! Glad you had a great dive also. Last Tuesday Sept. 5th, we scheduled our excursion with Eagle Ray Divers. The group was small and we chose the dive spots. We made two, sixty-five feet dives of about forty minutes each. The coral was breath taking. We enjoyed seeing big fish on this trip, a turtle was resting next to a barrel sponge and a nurse shark was sleeping under the edge of some coral. We saw the biggest grouper that I have ever seen. The snorkel group spotted turtles and a shark as well. The crew was friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. The really deep tall reef was one of the reasons that I had always wanted to dive Cozumel and looking up to see a turtle swimming 30 ft above you is really cool.
I hope you have a great time and great weather too!
Carol

I was on the Carnival Miracle in late July '06 and we dived with Blue Angel. The 10:00 boat worked fine for us. We dove for a week in April with Blue Angel so, we knew the divemaster and had a great time. Have fun diving Coz.

Last November I took a cruise and Dove Cozumel with Scuba with Alison She was great, Small Boat 6 people, actually everyone on the charter was from our ship so we shared a cab/van to the marina and back from the tender dock. I found the diving much cheaper booking my own diving through other charters than the cruise line. Alison caters to cruise ship divers so she leaves the marina a little later than the regular charters and you get back in plenty of time to get back on the ship.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom