Dive South East Asia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lord khram

Contributor
Reaction score
I was in Pattaya this morning, the first time for a couple of months. I noticed one of the long standing shops has gone from the Central Road / Beach Road intersection.

Does anyone know what has happened to Dive South East Asia? Have they relocated or just ceased trading? Their website is still in operation and is indicating that they are still at the same location.

Sorry, no idea.

Just had a look at their website, and was surprised to see that it is with them that Vila Samut, a boat sailing around here as a liveaboard for a long time, ended up.

Yes It's most odd, the shop / restaurant / bar has disappeared, and I understand the boat has not been seen in the area for a number of weeks.
Nobody around here seems to know anything.
They were operating that boat from Pattaya for around 10 years.

Yes It's most odd, the shop / restaurant / bar has disappeared, and I understand the boat has not been seen in the area for a number of weeks.
Nobody around here seems to know anything.
They were operating that boat from Pattaya for around 10 years.
Ok, must be a different boat with the same name then.

vilaisamut-picture.jpg

Looks like their facebook page and website haven't been updated for a while.
The last months the shop was open I always saw it very quiet.
So, maybe they are out of business.

If you are looking for a Diving Center in Pattaya SeaFary and Mermaids are good options. Mermaids can pick you up at your hotel.

Noticed myself the shop has completely disappeared, just a concrete base left, looks like it's ready for something new to be built.
I don't suppose they will be greatly missed, they were never known for providing good customer service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom