Dive Sunday, 10/1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spschneer:
If you still have room...I'd love to go..I'll kick in for fuel, or bring food, or swab decks, or whatever....

Let me know where and I already know when....

Thanks

Steve

Sweet. See you on Sunday :D

Guyssssss I miss you all a lot! Sh...t I'd love to be of the party, but I couldn't find the connection from Rome! Enjoy your dive and take care! Here is cold, rainy, no dives yet, Jeez . . . I miss Tampa, Scubaboard buddies and . . . the Goliath fish!

TheCaptain:
Guyssssss I miss you all a lot! Sh...t I'd love to be of the party, but I couldn't find the connection from Rome! Enjoy your dive and take care! Here is cold, rainy, no dives yet, Jeez . . . I miss Tampa, Scubaboard buddies and . . . the Goliath fish!
This weekend's dive is in memory of Dario.... long hoses, BP/Wings and Goliath Grouper on every Dive. October 1st. Dario Dive Memorial
:pirate5:

CoolTech:
Anyone need tanks? AL 80s (air) or other (EAN36).

Anyone want to try a 133 or 149.... :eyebrow:

lil sis could use the 36%. Do you have two? May try out a '33 or '49 in the winter with a wetsuit. Right now I would sink like a stone or rather I would be a dirt dart as Chip calls it :D

Missdirected:
lil sis could use the 36%. Do you have two? May try out a '33 or '49 in the winter with a wetsuit. Right now I would sink like a stone or rather I would be a dirt dart as Chip calls it :D
The 4 80s are all air. Everything else is 36. You have the 80s I used to use for trox :grin:

CoolTech:
The 4 80s are all air. Everything else is 36. You have the 80s I used to use for trox :grin:

Hrmm, then I will rent her the same as I have. We both have the same sac - so I like to have us on the stuff :D

Someone must have told SPShneer being the new fella he had to make lunch. I don't know who told him that lil lie but he is bringing some good stuff :D

Missdirected:
Hrmm, then I will rent her the same as I have. We both have the same sac - so I like to have us on the stuff :D

Someone must have told SPShneer being the new fella he had to make lunch. I don't know who told him that lil lie but he is bringing some good stuff :D
I have no idea where he got the idea :angel: It wasn't from me :angel: Honest :angel:

Heya Frogman, CMUFieldHockey is in!!!!! She had her dates mixed up. Anywoozle she is in for Sunday :jump:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom