Dive, Sunday July 9th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frogman_5

Contributor
Reaction score
Got the new fuel pump, and will have it installed before the weekend.

Who's up for a dive on Sunday?:D

Rich, sorry! no way! There is a final match for the soccer world championship every 4 year, one with Italy every 12 years, one where Italy wins every 36 years or so, . . . I do have to watch the TV! If anybody wants to come in my apartment to see an Italian soccer fan suffering for some two hours you are welcome. I'll cook afterwards in both cases Italy wins or not (if we win we'll drink italian wine, otherwise french water :wink: )

If you go on saturday I'd dive with pleasure

Frogman_5 you don't have to ask me twice. Lil sis and I would be happy to go. Just let us know. Or if you have peeps that want to go that haven't, we understand.

How long did it take to put the pump in?

I would love to go but since I am about to become unemployed I am conserving funds and since a tank of gas is now and investment.....

Frogman, I was just about to start making phone calls to schedule some dives for Sunday. Where will you be diving? Still got space?

South end of the Skyway Bridge (Palmetto). There's still openings!

So far just MissDirected & LilSis.

I'm located at the south end of the Skyway Bridge (Palmetto). Yes, there's still openings!

So far just MissDirected & LilSis.

We typically dive a couple of wrecks out in the Gulf.

:monkeydan Awesome, that's about 2 1/2 hours for me. Count me in!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom