Dive tables exercises

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tony,

Thanks for posting the link to the tutor. That's pretty cool. I think I'll turn my students on to it.

scubatexastony once bubbled...
replys for new divers. Although it's an exercise in getting you thinking, it should have been prefaced with a disclaimer of NOT doing those types of dives prior to learning your tables and gaining a working understanding of how nitrogen enters and exits your body. Hence, my answer would be, you blew your NDL by the tables and should not dive for 48 hrs. :wink: You're in time out!

tony

New divers usually don't use EAN32...

And who said anything about actually blowing an NDL?

Based on the suggested average, it's unlikely to be the case.

I think the answer to the exercise is that tables are great for diving a wreck :wink:

Uncle Pug once bubbled...
111' for 46 minutes (60' average)
SI=90min
54' for 34 minutes (26' average)

Both dives on EAN32
According to my computer... OH NO! DON'T SHOOT! JUST KIDDING!!!

Arnaud once bubbled...

New divers usually don't use EAN32...

And who said anything about actually blowing an NDL?

Based on the suggested average, it's unlikely to be the case.

I said he blew his NDL by the tables. This forum topic, as I recall is BASIC.......FS..........nevermind! All you newbs go see the experts on the west coast and they'll tell you how to dive, sans tables/computers/DCS...opps, well, most of the time.....

I give up.....time for a hiatus

tony

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom