Dive team help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leam:
I have the ERDI manual on order, as well as Butch's book. The DRI site looked good but they don't seem to have anything in this state or the next one over where I volunteer. Any DRI types want to send me a manual so I can compare? :)

Honestly, I'm jumping the gun in this. My newness is such that I have yet to dive with the team even in training. My wife is out of town so I have nothing to do at home but feed the pets and think about PSD...

ciao!

leam
Contact them about sponsoring a class. For x amount of people you get an X amount of free spots.

Every time we have a class locally it draws from a large area and fills up. Some come from hundreds of miles away. Besides, you meet a lot of neat people.

Gary D.

Our team has been going through dive training for over a year. We just recently got started in the ERDI program. We have a few more hours of training to complete the ERDI-1 level. I do not have anything to compare to, but there is a lot of information that is specialized to PSD’s. I would say that compared to the sport diving classes that I have attended, the difference is like day and night.

This is a link to the ERDI-1 curriculum I would like to hear from you guys just how this compare to others.
http://www.tdisdi.com/erdi/sandp/erd1.html

BladesRobinson:
James...

Just a quick note to thank you for recommending Dive Rescue International training. We have just launched our redesigned webpage with an updated training calendar so if readers on this forum are interested in locating courses offered through Dive Rescue International, please check out:

www.DiveRescueIntl.com/training.html

Presently there are 57 programs on the Training Calendar with more added each week.

For those who are are unaware, Dive Rescue International has an office staffed a group of dedicated professionals who work full time serving the needs of the public safety teams and members. All of the Dive Rescue International corporate instructors are active public safety divers, affiliated with agencies with progressive public safety dive teams and each having a considerable amount of experience. You can request information online through the website or call toll free ... (800) 248-3483.

Safe diving to all,

Blades Robinson, Director
Dive Rescue International
www.DiveRescueIntl.com

===================================​
Blades,

The web site looks great but the one program I've been trying to get in for a couple of years now is still missing- Med Dive Trainer, Whats up on that one?

We're using DR1 but need an in-house trainer before we'll mandate the med dive program.

Thanks,
Tom Carr
Riverside (CA) Sheriff's Dive Team

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom