Dive this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hoosier:
It was an incredible expereince to see my bubbles floating under the ice.

I know what you mean, I've got some video of bubbles on a cavern ceiling, looks pretty cool, just like pools of quick silver! I bet it is even better with some back lighting!

So who is up for next weekend??

The Indy dive club is going to Blue Springs Sunday but I doubt that I will make it.

I have the dubious joy of working for a living next weekend. Which may be a good thing since I think the temperatures are going to be back in the 40 degree range again. Of course my luck will be that it will turn out to be 75 or 80 with bright sunshine and I'll have to be cooped up at work.

What another beautiful day it is! The weather forecast couldn't predict even 12 hours in advance. They told that it was going to be a rainy date from 3 a.m. today, bummer....

I am sure that three warmer days are enough to melt down all ice. The next week is an official spring break in Hoosier land. LOL~~~

hoosier:
What another beautiful day it is! The weather forecast couldn't predict even 12 hours in advance. They told that it was going to be a rainy date from 3 a.m. today, bummer....
I am sure that three warmer days are enough to melt down all ice. The next week is an official spring break in Hoosier land. LOL~~~

You listen to the weather person? :D I've never known them to be accurate,
especially on extended forcasts. Enjoy your spring break and let us less than
fortunate ones know how the diving is!:(

Land Locked:
You listen to the weather person? :D I've never known them to be accurate,
especially on extended forcasts. Enjoy your spring break and let us less than
fortunate ones know how the diving is!:(

Nothing will be changed on me, but on a colleage kid. Min's teaching university has a different break schedule, from March 25th. So, it is truly no fun at all.. :no

crpntr133:
So who is up for next weekend??

The Indy dive club is going to Blue Springs Sunday but I doubt that I will make it.

I'm up for it. What did you have in mind, Joe's or Blue Springs?

Depending on the place, I can dive next weekend, but not on Sunday (church day mostly)... :)

Ok WT were do you have in mind? Saturday is St. Patricks day. :D

Back
Top Bottom