Dive this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hoosier:
I just did a solo diving today afternoon.

The daylight saving is really great to me. I packed the gear at 4 p.m. and be back home at 8 p.m. It was 82 min. one diving though. I truly enjoyed today's weather...

I was wondering if anyone dove yesterday. It was truly a glorious day. I got in an awesome 5 mile run while my daughter had soccer practice. It was so warm it just seemed out of place since everything is still so brown from winter. Glad you got a chance to dive on such a beautiful day. What were the water temps? Probably low 40s still I'd bet.

The water temp slightly went up to 42 degree and I could feel that it was warmer than the last time (partial ice diving) due to a thermoline (56 degree).

VIs was an excellent. I hope it lasts long.

The high air temp was a big help during the surface interval (don/doff).

It was a good chance to practice the rust skills during the winter. :)

Another good day....

hoosier:
Tomorrow will be 75 degree and 48 degree on Sunday.. LOL~~~

I don't care! :D That is about what Jim and I dove in at BS. Gotta get some N in the blood system.

crpntr133:
I don't care! :D That is about what Jim and I dove in at BS. Gotta get some N in the blood system.

It's still warmer than my last dive at Joe's, 39 deg. Brr...

Oh well, that why we have drysuits! :wink:

Wish I would have known that before. I already have others that I am going to be meeting up with at BS. JP, if you want to dive closer to home then feel free to dive with Penny and wb416.

crpntr133:
Wish I would have known that before. I already have others that I am going to be meeting up with at BS. JP, if you want to dive closer to home then feel free to dive with Penny and wb416.

I got some stuff to do Sat. but I may stop by to say Hi. Penny and wb416 what time are you guys going to be there?

We're still on for BS @ 10:00 Sunday right?

jpsexton:
I got some stuff to do Sat. but I may stop by to say Hi. Penny and wb416 what time are you guys going to be there?

We're still on for BS @ 10:00 Sunday right?

Yep, still a go for Sunday. BTW, bring air since the fill station is closed, from what I hear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom