dive trade show - who's going when?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
i'll be in makati tomorrow (friday) 11ish and will swing by glorietta for the trade show

who's gonna be going and when/ what time?

whoever wants to meet up for lunch we can do that... after the expo and lunch i'm heading for manila - will probably swing by my favorite lds first hehehehe

Jag

this thread will be moved to the thread that deals with this.... see TRADE etc..... up there sub-forums...

2nd Philippine .....

i talked to Mr. Cook and he turns out to be our boss. he is the PADI ASIA PACIFIC REGIONAL MANAGER ...

shugar:
i'll be in makati tomorrow (friday) 11ish and will swing by glorietta for the trade show

who's gonna be going and when/ what time?

whoever wants to meet up for lunch we can do that... after the expo and lunch i'm heading for manila - will probably swing by my favorite lds first hehehehe

Jag
you buying lunch?

paolov:
this thread will be moved to the thread that deals with this.... see TRADE etc..... up there sub-forums...

2nd Philippine .....
i put this here because the thread that deals with the trade show is horrendously off-topic and does not receive much traffic or notice because it's a teeny-tiny line on the top of the screen :wink:

Jag

i'm just saying.......... just like respino (ritchie by the way not ralph) thread was moved to the top.

but to let you guys know i am not telling KIM on this.

i went to the trade show on its opening

paolov:
i'm just saying.......... just like respino (ritchie by the way not ralph) thread was moved to the top.

you know this will be moved because it's already off-topic... 7 responses and NONE of them related to answering the above question...

pasaway i swear

Jag

paolov:

pls. refer to Mat's posted pic with bayong on the head....lagi na lang. You should change your name to "PaoChu2".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom