dive trade show - who's going when?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
pls. refer to Mat's posted pic with bayong on the head....lagi na lang. You should change your name to "PaoChu2".

you know what. this is much better

from tito paolo

tito contracted to tiyo contracted to t'yo (pronounced "chu")

paolo contracted to pao

put them together and you get

t'yo pao

go figure....

so what can you say about the trade show? I'll check out the one in ATC on feb 3.

yomar:
so what can you say about the trade show? I'll check out the one in ATC on feb 3.
I could say that not many things are showcasing. I'm trying to get my friends to do the tank dive...

As jonix said, you could see the entire thing in 15 mins. But I guess you can chit chat as well...but I'm antisocial so no chit chatting for me.

chip104:
I could say that not many things are showcasing. I'm trying to get my friends to do the tank dive...

As jonix said, you could see the entire thing in 15 mins. But I guess you can chit chat as well...but I'm antisocial so no chit chatting for me.
CHip, heard there are some beeeeauuuutiful ladies in the booths...care to chit chat?

clgsamson:
CHip, heard there are some beeeeauuuutiful ladies in the booths...care to chit chat?
really? I didn't see any though... maybe I didn't go around the right time...

ps if any lovely lady who was attending a booth today is reading this: no I was not there during your shift. :D

15minutes? travel time's longer. oh well, will still check it out. really curious how it goes.

van and i'll be there friday around 7pm. we will be meeting up with purple too to swap cd's of pictures of our coron trip.

chip104:

i was there about 45 minutes... did the whole exhibit area in 5 then got cornered into a demo of the eRDP (padi booth... ok so i was curious to see it work anyway)

then bumped into chewie who was playing hookie from work

then wandered into the aquamundo booth where i got into a long chit chat with ralph espino (nice guy) and was able to give him my kudos for taking local diving to the next level w/ that huge billboard at the entrance of star toll

then i mozied over to the tank but lolo pao wasn't around yet

then went to my favorite LDS on my way to work to drop off his PPD tag

then went to philtech to get a price on a bp/w rig

now am at work... what a way to burn 3 hours (alone, there are better ways to use up 3 hours w/ a significant other) hahahahahaha

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom