Dive Trailer Design

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

did you have any luck finding them also if it would help anyone i can take more pics we also took alot of time placing stuff an getting ideas from others close by as well as here on scubaboard but if anyone would like i can give a list of everthing in the trailer so you can see how we arranged it

Hey Kyle. Good job on your dive locker. It may help sometime in future post to supply a link to your gallery or photo site or embed your favorite select pictures into the post itself. I thought it was a simple oversight to post a link at first and never thought to look at your SB gallery.

Ken

ill try that next time lol it took me forever just to figure out how to get the pics on there haha an thanks for the comment
kyle

I am also trying to design a dive trailer from a 5'x8' enclosed cargo trailer. Trying to make sure I have everything I could possibly need in the design so that I do not forget anything is a PITA. My worst fear is getting it all finished and then remembering to add something and having to start all over again.

So far I will have storage brackets for 12 scuba tanks (I have 7 currently so that gives me a little room to grow). I am wanting to have a hanging rack for wetsuits, BCD's, etc., storage for 2 DPV's plus spare batteries and chargers, 2 kayaks mounted on the roof plus assorted kayak gear storage inside, storage area for my dual-tank O2 kit, first aid kit, trauma kit, AED, 2 Rescue Cans mounted to the wall, fire extinguisher, storage areas for assorted dive gear and parts, a work bench, small BBQ grill, and storage for a 10'x10' pop up canopy and some folding chairs and tables.

I have mounted 4 dome lights inside, and "work area" lights on the back and right side of the trailer for night dives.

If at all possible I also want to have room for a small bathroom for emergencies where I can have my chemical camping toilet installed. I would also like to somehow find room for a rinse bucket to rinse my gear on-site instead of waiting until I get home to do it.

I know that is a lot to try to squeeze into such a small dive trailer, thats what is so frustrating, trying to find a way to utilize every inch of it so that it all fits.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom