Dive TraXX App Garnering Highly Positive Reviews

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNewsWire

Contributor
Reaction score
DiveTraXX for Recreational Divers is receiving great reviews from the diving community. DiverGirl1981 said on the App Store “I have been looking for a easy to use diving app for sometime now, and have wasted money on other apps in the process. I have finally found the perfect divelog app!” 
Another user, Missy J. from Key West said, “Because of DiveTraXX, I no longer have to carry around my old paper divelog that weighs in at around 10 pounds. I have all of my c-cards stored and DiveTraXX does everything I could ever want. I especially love the email features. Plus, all my dive data is backed up, so I don’t have to worry about the security of my log…no more gallon size plastic bags!” 
Many DiveTraXX users and Dive Leaders requested a Pro version of DiveTraXX to track dive leader ratings and students taught. We listened to all of the feedback, and created DiveTraxx PRO-L and DiveTraXX PRO +, two complete logbook solutions for Professional Dive Leaders.  
Key features of DiveTraXX PRO include:

• A Course/Ratings module to enter and track the courses the Dive Leader is qualified to teach. Integrated into this system is a module for the Dive Leader to track courses they have taught, co-taught or assisted in, as well as how many students were taught in each course.
  • A Site Emergency Management Plan module allows the Dive Leader to enter site-specific emergency management information.
  • A pro certification card logging module in which Dive Leaders can record all of their information about their professional certifications, first aid, CPR, AED, Oxygen Administration and liability insurance cards, as well as take and store photos of their cards.
  • A statistics module is built into the DiveTraXX PRO system that updates relevant data as new course information is entered including total ratings, total courses taught, total students taught, and total c-cards.
  • DiveTraXX PRO integrates with the device’s onboard email system to provide a seamless method to email ratings, and students taught data as well as certification card log modules. If a photo of the certification card has been stored, it too will be emailed as an attachment.
  • Data storage is localized to the Device, and never requires the user to log into a website or visit the web. The SQLite Database (stored on the Device) that contains the DiveTraXX data is backed up each time the Device is synchronized with iTunes, so all log data is backed up. This, in addition to the email feature included in DiveTraXX PRO ensures that divers always have access to the data stored in DiveTraXX PRO
  • And, all DiveTraXX Apps are now built for both iPad and iPhone.
Like DiveTraXX, DiveTraXX PRO was developed in conjunction with Scuba Industry leaders in a wide array of specialized areas from divers through Instructor Trainers and risk management professionals. 
DiveTraXX PRO + includes all of the features and functions of DiveTraXX for Recreational Divers. (That’s the “+”) 
DiveTraXX PRO-L is a stand-alone product for those that already have DiveTraXX for Recreational Divers.  
DiveTraXX PRO is a MUST HAVE organizational and tracking tool for every Dive Leader.
You can download the DiveTraXX PRO Apps from the App Store by going to:
[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/divetraxx-pro-+/id641637252?mt=8 or"]https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/divetraxx-pro-+/id641637252?mt=8 or[/URL], visit www.digitalf8.com/apps for more information.
Digital Fate Creative’s development staff — led by James Bruning, has been working directly in the Scuba Diving Industry for over 20 years. Our team includes scuba instructors, scuba divers, training system developers and digital media gurus.

CHGZ2WMPhBE

More...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom