Diver Accident 4/17/2011 Monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trying to imagine what could have made Kristina need/make a rapid ascent... Knowing her, I would imagine she wasn't ever very far from her buddies during the dive.

If anything, I think this is a somber reminder that misfortune can happen to the best of us, no matter what training or experience we have. My heartfelt condolences to her and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Kristina,

Though I don't know you - we've never met - my thoughts are with you and your family during this time.

May you make a speedy recovery.

All of us at UTD offer our thoughts and prayers to Kristina and her family.

I'm thinking of you and sending good thoughts Kristina. I hope you have a fast recovery!

My heartfelt prayers for you, Kristina. Though I am a newer diver and have never met you, I look forward to hearinging updates about a great recovery!

Wow..this is terrible news. My thoughts and well wishes go out to her and her family.

She is a brave and courageous woman-lets hope for the best.

Drew

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom