Diver Kat's December 2011 in Cozumel list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

11/26 - 12/10 - rossandmaureen Casa Caribe Azul, Living Underwater
11/29 - 12/04 - bwetter w/wife & family, Occidental Grand, Dive Palancar then onto Playa del Carmen 12/4 - 12/10 for SHARKS AND CENOTES
12/01 - 12/07 - DjDiverDan w/ group, Casa Del Mar, Dive with Martin
12/02 - 12/12 - cvchief, Susanita & nephew, Las Ventanas B404, Scuba with Alison
12/03 - 12/10 - pelagic_by_nature & wife, Casa Del Mar, Aldora
12/03 - 12/10 - JG109 and JC, 12/3-12/10/11, Hotel Cozumel, Dive Paradise
12/05 - 12/15 - Bearkeley w/husband, Villablanca??, Scuba Mau??
12/05 - 12/15 - Dirty-Dog, with wife & a lady friend, Sabor, Aldora Divers
12/10 - 12/17 - pidgiepoo & husband, Iberostar, Dive with Martin
12/10 - 12/18 - rebelrph, Villa Aldora, Aldora Divers
12/14 - 12/19 - 94GTStang & Wife, Hotel Cozumel, Bottom Time Divers
12/17 - 12/25 - nigil & (maybe) my wife, Cozumel Palace, diving ???
12/18 - 12/25 - Basscat - Hotel Plaza Cozumel, diving ????
12/22 - 12/29 - melissabeads Hotel Cozumel, Dive Paradise
12/23 - 12/30 - Get Wet, Hotel Cozumel, Scuba Tony
12/23 - 01/02 - crgravitt & husband. Hotel Cozumel, Dive Paradise
12/24 - 12/31 - darook & family, Fiesta Americana, Dive House

Kat, slap me and Susanita and a nephew on the list for 12/2-12 staying at Las Ventanas B404 and diving .... wait for it..... Scuba with Alison!!!
Slap you is the key phrase!!! :fishslap: I swear you purposely arrange your trips to miss me & the DH!!! :( I think I'm getting a complex!

Sorry, Kat. Change deodorant and see what happens? :rofl:
And what's up with March? Move that trip up to Carnival and you won't be :missing:all the fun. I wear Carlos' fake fake hair and my brother-in-law is the king of getting beads and getting pretty girls to drag him in the street. Really, not to be missed.

Sorry, Kat. Change deodorant and see what happens? :rofl:
Just for that, I'm telling Carlos to make sure you have all the short fills! :)

And what's up with March? Move that trip up to Carnival and you won't be :missing:all the fun. I wear Carlos' fake fake hair and my brother-in-law is the king of getting beads and getting pretty girls to drag him in the street. Really, not to be missed.
The DH works at the University .... means we have to schedule around the busy times for students. March = Spring Break. At least Spring Break in Coz isn't crazy. You wouldn't catch me around any of the US or Mex beaches where the college kids congregate!:shocked2:

Just for that, I'm telling Carlos to make sure you have all the short fills! :)

Rude! So I guess that means you won't be leaving money on my tab at Wet Wendy's ? :angel:

The DH works at the University .... means we have to schedule around the busy times for students. March = Spring Break. At least Spring Break in Coz isn't crazy. You wouldn't catch me around any of the US or Mex beaches where the college kids congregate!:shocked2:

Seriously, I have two words for you: FIELD TRIP.

If that doesn't work, give me the Dean's address and I will write him to change the date of spring break! :cussing:

No ... since I'm on the island right before you, I think I will tell them to send MY tab to Senor Stinky Toro, Las Ventanas #B404 ..... :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

:shocked2: oh dear, I didn't plan that well.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom