Diver Kat's December 2012 in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pidgiepoo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Finally, the long awaited and highly anticipated Diver Kat's December thread. Sue Sue's August list has been giving her competition for the title of "Queen of 2012", so that means Kat's gonna have to come up with some super duper amazing things to retain her title. Stay tuned and join in on all the fun we'll be having with the December list.
I'm first .....December 10-20..Pidgiepoo and Ron..Iberostar..Dive with Martin
Hurry and get your name on the list..we need to keep Kat busy !! :)

pidgiepoo, if you have time while you're here in Dec to go on an eagle ray hunt followed by a happy hour drink, let me know. I'd love to meet you in person!

pidgiepoo, if you have time while you're here in Dec to go on an eagle ray hunt followed by a happy hour drink, let me know. I'd love to meet you in person!

I'll keep in touch for sure. Thanks for the invite. I'll definitely be doing an eagle ray dive somewhere near Barracuda reef. I'll be meeting friends from Toronto and possibly be doing a visit to the Humane Society as well as distribution of clothing to the island kids through Share with Martin program. That means I should be in town more than I usually am when I'm staying at the Iberostar. I hate paying those $20.00 each way cab fares ! Maybe I can talk my friends into doing an afternoon shore dive with you in front of Blue Angel...we might get lucky and see a baby eagle ??? Now that would make my day ! :)

yipppppppppeeeee- Kat's got four already !!! Keep 'em coming everyone..we need to make sure Kat stays busy :)

---------- Post Merged at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:55 AM ----------

Hey Kat..clear your private messages..you've exceeded your quota and I'm trying to notify you to GET TO WORK !! :rofl3:
(must be nice to be so popular )

---------- Post Merged on August 15th, 2012 at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was on August 14th, 2012 at 07:55 AM ----------

Nice kitty, fluffy kitty, little ball of fur..purr,purr, purr. Oh where oh where has that fluffy Kat gone? Oh where oh where can she be??

pjhansman & spouse - SCC December 1 to 8 :D

Back
Top Bottom