December 2012 in Cozumel (Lookin' for Rays)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LoonDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello Cozumel Forum!
I'm excited about our trip to Coz in December and chomping at the bit to get revved up :cheerleader:with a list of everyone else on SB who will be there!

The December list hasn't gotten going yet, so I thought I would volunteer to help. If someone else wants to do the list, I will step aside, since I'm new here and not one of the regular Cozumel groupies. But for now, here goes!

Cozumel December 2012:yeahbaby:

Dec 1 – 8 pjhansman + spouse; Scuba Club Cozumel - ???
Dec 4 – 12 loondiver + husband; Fiesta Americana – probably Dive House
Dec 10 – 20 Pidgiepoo and Ron; Iberostar – Dive with Martin
Dec 22 – 30 Mstevens + wife/son/parents; Casa Suzana – Sandro Quijada
Dec 23 – 29 Get Wet + family; Hotel Cozumel – Scuba Tony

Dec ?? - ?? MMM; private home – Living Underwater

I'm hoping to meet other SBers who will be there when we are. Who else is going???!!!

Do you mean Eagle rays? If so does your dive op go north to the Cantarell dive site? If not, change your dive op.

You know I am coming back in December.... You just bit off a hard job. I am a hard list taskmaster....

13040-Beatings-Navy.jpg

You know I am coming back in December.... You just bit off a hard job. I am a hard list taskmaster....

That is so cool! You may not be DD, but around these parts, you too seem to be the man, the myth, the legend!
How hard can it be? Just don't make me cry...

---------- Post Merged at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Do you mean Eagle rays? If so does your dive op go north to the Cantarell dive site? If not, change your dive op.

Yes, I am hoping to see Eagle rays. But Hubby and I are still novice divers and I'm not sure I'm ready for a dive up north. We haven't settled on a dive op yet, or may use more than one. Possibly more instruction or a private DM to reduce my jitters. Cozumel WAS our first dive trip after OW training, but we REALLY had no idea then what we were getting into. Hired a private DM for every dive...

Count me in!
9/8/2012 - 12/15/2012 Pelagicsal; Seaside Bungalow South - Aldora, Dive Cooperative, et al

Here's the latest, with pelagicsal added. Is anybody else jealous???!!!

:cheerleader: Cozumel December 2012:yeahbaby:

9/8/2012 - 12/15/2012 Pelagicsal; Seaside Bungalow South - Aldora, Dive Cooperative, et al
12/1/2012 - 12/8/2012pjhansman + spouse; Scuba Club Cozumel - ???
12/4/2012 - 12/12/2012 loondiver + husband; Fiesta Americana – probably Dive House
12/10/2012 - 12/20/2012 Pidgiepoo and Ron; Iberostar – Dive with Martin
12/22/2012 - 12/30/2012 Mstevens + wife/son/parents; Casa Suzana – Sandro Quijada
12/23/2012 - 12/29/2012 Get Wet + family; Hotel Cozumel – Scuba Tony

12/??/2012 - ??/??/2013 MMM; private home – Living Underwater

Who else will be there???

No need for question marks.....staying AND diving with Scuba Club Cozumel :D

5th trip to Coz.....first with SCC

Hola Everyone,

I will be there Dec. 15th to 19th. Staying at Blue Angel and also diving with Blue Angel.

Best,
Bill

Whew!! Have to say a BIG THANK YOU to LoonDiver!!! :D Since we're in the midst of a major relocation, our chances for our annual Nov/Dec trip has been reduced to slim to none. :depressed: I'm VERY happy to see someone take over the List task for December. Have fun with it, and don't let these demanding bozos boss you around!!:wink: (AND that means you CV! lol!)

(And I'm sure Pidge will be happy too that she no longer has to bug me to get-it-in-gear, lol!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom