Diveroid Mini

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divinh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This recently popped up on my FB feed...

Diveroid Mini

www.diveroid.com

It appears to be a sensor that attaches to a phone housing and turns the phone into a dive computer with features already found on the phone: camera and compass. It seems their original product was a camera housing that did the same thing, only this time, they're doing a crowd funding project and eliminating the housing, which seems like a shame. The FAQ is in Korean.

Thoughts?

This recently popped up on my FB feed...

Diveroid Mini

www.diveroid.com

It appears to be a sensor that attaches to a phone housing and turns the phone into a dive computer with features already found on the phone: camera and compass. It seems their original product was a camera housing that did the same thing, only this time, they're doing a crowd funding project and eliminating the housing, which seems like a shame. The FAQ is in Korean.

Thoughts?

Sorry I found this too late ;(
We launched on Indiegogo. You can get more information about DIVEROID mini.
If you have more questions feel free to ask :)

I liked the stock photo of the lady giving the thumbs up. Vintage regs/console. Although it does in theory show a competing product. I like the idea, but I would need to buy a throwaway phone or keep my old one after the next upgrade. I'm not going to take my main form of communication to the depths.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom