Divers Den Baltimore Rumor Update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

webedivin2000

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I have gotten a few calls this week as someone is telling the divers we are going out of business. So let me stop the rumors and clear things up.
Our building is for sale by the owners and has been fo almost 9 months. We have been given a number of options to stay if it is sold as we have been here for 52 years this month. I am looking at a new location which offers us more square footage on a single level about 10 minutes from our present location, but have not finalized nothing, and I mean nothing yet.
Quite frankly in this depressed economy we are having a token year, classes are full and things look real bright for 2010. As most of you know I am in the store daily and am overseeing the operation. Except when working some commercial jobs or teaching.
The public safety course is in full swing and we are again teaching hard hat and full face mask, line tending, surface supplied air and other courses. The underwater welding program is being re -structured and the instructor who was instrumental in teaching that course will soon be back on staff.
So here we are!! Squash all the rumors as we are moving forward with many new and exciting programs, equipment and yes our prices are very competitive.

"52 Years and leading the way for all other to follow!"

Chaz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom