Divers In Oklahoma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok I admit it I am pulling the old bins out of the basement but this is a neat thread. So here is its rebirth :)

We have a lot of new OK divers on the board. Hopefully they will find this one. for once, I glad to see a necropost!

We do and for some odd reason I really have not seen the oklahoma divers to active as compared to years past! Thats one reason I tried to retro this one.

We do and for some odd reason I really have not seen the oklahoma divers to active as compared to years past! Thats one reason I tried to retro this one.

The visibility around here has been pretty crappy the last couple years, I wonder if that has had anything to do with it? Maybe the economy has kept most from diving.

The visibility around here has been pretty crappy the last couple years, I wonder if that has had anything to do with it? Maybe the economy has kept most from diving.

Its possible. The schools have been packed on my side of the state.

I'm from Enid, OK.. New to the board and to diving. Doing the OW in May @ Beaver Lake. Luckily, I'm doing SCUBA through a college PE course, or I probably would never have got into it. As much fun as I've had in the pool, I'm sure I'll be making this a permanent hobby. Looking forward to real diving :)

Beaver is a great place to do your OW, have fun & maybe we will run into each other sometime at one of the lakes around here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom