Divers In Oklahoma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll see you at DUI! Group of us are going from Wichita. My wife is a born and breed Okie from B-ville. I have to put up with her OU crap. :eek:) We also dive Beaver and Oranogo, thinking maybe trying Tenkiller some weekend. See you at Tablerock maybe.

Thanks. Just and old 210. Hope to be pointing that toward warm blue water when time permits.

If you need any help let me know. I just so happen to work for Cessna and I'm an A&P.

Well I guess this is as good a place as any to make an introduction for a diver in Oklahoma. I am currently living in Norman.

Eric

Vis is zero in tablerock temp ?.
Zero to 5ft in most parts of beaver temp was 51 on sat. 19/04/08.

I hear Beaver will clear by the end of may,
Tablerock my not clear for 2 or 3 months.

So diving in beaver would be like divin a oklahoma lake, You guys should feel at home there lol.

Not a native, but I'm living in Bartlesville for now. I'll be honest, I'm not much of a cold water diver, but this will be my first OK summer and I hear that might change my perspective. :)

Not a native, but I'm living in Bartlesville for now. I'll be honest, I'm not much of a cold water diver, but this will be my first OK summer and I hear that might change my perspective. :)

When you can dive here, you can dive almost anywhere. Cold, dark, and silty. I love it! When you actually go someplace nice, you can trully appreciate the improvement in conditions. I've heard people claim they won't go deeper than the clarity. So for Oklahoma, you would never get deeper than 15 feet most of the time.

Just go slow, and enjoy the dive for the sake of the dive.

Just go slow, and enjoy the dive for the sake of the dive.

I understand... I have a friend going with me who is a newer diver and he's been saying to me for weeks, "I just wanna breathe some air". Kid cracks me up!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom