Divers In Oklahoma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am an OSU alum that lives in Springfield, MO, now. I am not a native Oklahoman, but I still consider Stillwater, Oklahoma, my home. I dive Beaver, Tablerock, Bull Shoals, my dad's farm pond, my bathtub... Also looking to try Lake Tenkiller this coming Spring.

Chalk up 2 from Vinita OK here. A couple of Yankees who had u-hauls behind our vehicle.. Guess that makes us Damn Yankees then does't it? Beaver, Tenkiller, and Oronogo are our main venues for diving. See ya there.

Been a while since i have been on here, but Tulsa here.. We dive Tenkiller & Beaver. We joined a local scuba group that meets once a month and plan to dive here and there.. Check them out online, they are a great group of people! Tulsa Aquanauts (Tulsa, OK) - Meetup.com . I am hoping to do a few more dives thru the years with them to different places and maybe take a few trips with them!...

I am from okla dive oronogo table rock, bull shoals beaver, and anywhere exotic along with waltnshar

Although, I don't live there anymore. I am Sooner born and Sooner bred.

And when I die, I'll be Sooner dead. :D

Rah Oklahoma!

I am from okla. dive beaver table rock bull shoals oronogo and anywhere exotic, along with waltnshar

My husband and I are from Northwest Oklahoma...we dive Tenkiller, Beaver Lake, Bull Shoals, Table Rock, farm pond :) We go to Beaver the most but are heading to Tenkiller in a month. We just got back from a great Cozumel trip but we still love the lake diving! Can't get enough!

My wife and I dive at Beaver quite often, and Tenkiller a little less often. Let us know the next time you go and maybe we'll see you there. I think we'll get wet next weekend at DUI days at Tablerock but Sharlene is really questioning the temp and viz. The warm blue water of Grand Cayman and Cozumel really ruined her. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom