Divers In Oklahoma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glenpool here for now (just south of tulsa). Wife and I dive Tenkiller, Beaver Lake, and Murray down in Ardmore.
I rarely get to see anyone off the boards. I work weekends. So when we dive, it is mid week and we have the place to ourselves.

anyone going to tenkiller this weekend. I plan on being there saturday and sunday. at the dive park

My wife and I are in Tulsa...

We dove Table Rock and Tenkiller Memorial weekend and both were pretty good. Tenkiller vis was much better than expected with the amount of people in the area and in the water. But still was about 15 ft min. at 45 feet. Skiatook lake i am not sure about yet. We dove there once last year for a checkout dive and it was <5ft vis. haven't been back yet. I plan on going down to Lake Murry and up to Beaver this summer.

-Wes

Have they reopened the spillway on Tenkiller? When we were there last Nov the water level was low and the vis was ~6ft above 25ft.

Once my wife and I get settled in I'd like to start planning monthly trips to local (or not so local) destinations. For fun at first and maybe for training/specialties if there's any interest (she's an instructor also).

Eidolon:
Have they reopened the spillway on Tenkiller? When we were there last Nov the water level was low and the vis was ~6ft above 25ft.

Once my wife and I get settled in I'd like to start planning monthly trips to local (or not so local) destinations. For fun at first and maybe for training/specialties if there's any interest (she's an instructor also).
I went swimming wednesday the viz was 10 and water level is 1 foot above normal now. so lots of water. viz get better past thermocline. maybe 15 ft. water is like int the upper 70's now too. :D

Hi guys! I'm in Enid Oklahoma. Haven't been in the water since last September...so I'm going through withdrawls. I'd love to hit Tenkiller sometime soon. It's closer than CSSP.

Angie

AngieDinOKC:
Hi guys! I'm in Enid Oklahoma. Haven't been in the water since last September...so I'm going through withdrawls. I'd love to hit Tenkiller sometime soon. It's closer than CSSP.

Angie
What's CSSP?

AngieDinOKC:

Angie

HEY! A fellow Enidite! Now I don't feel so quite alone out here.

FD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom