Divers In Oklahoma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another Okie diver here... also good to see a lot of fellow Stang drivers.

A friend here at work use to live in the Ardmore area and asked if I ever dove there. I told him I never heard of anyone diving there. How does it compair to say Beaver?

Another Okie diver here... From Tulsa but mainly dive in MO and AR

another Okie here. Tenkiller is pretty good in the late winter/early spring time...Beaver and Table Rock are much better in the summer.

Man that seems to be the trend...all of us Okie divers tend to go to Arkasas and Missouri to dive! I have just always noticed things as hit or miss in Elmer Thomas and Tenkiller. So far, never been disappointed in Beaver or Table Rock. I am still waiting to dive Lake Ouachita, will most likely get that one done later this summer, and since I am leaving OK in November I need to make sure and get it in! Possibly putting together a trip where me and a bud hit Table Rock, Oronogo, Beaver and Ouachita all in one trip! Man that will be cool...but a lot of driving.

Mike

I typically dive elmer thomas it is consistant. Small lake so you can burn out on it fast but vis is typically at least 15'. I dove Tenkiller over memorial day and vis was terrible up north but at the dive park and near the damn vis was 15' below the thermoclime. I enjoyed my dives that weekend.. Would like to hear a dive report for Tenkiller if anyones been recently. Beaver Lake was a pretty lake but the only two dives i had thier were very average really no better then tenkiller. Murray is ok but the lights go out at like 25-30 feet no matter the time of day.

Also has anyone dove Broken Bow? What is the vis like down thier??

Vegeta82,
You might check out the local dive spot listings on the map on www.lakediver.com for local dive information. Also, as you get updated dive site conditions you can submit them on the site and the information will be posted with credit given to you. That is just one way to get little more information, especially for local lakes around here.

Mike

Anybody going to Tenkiller this weekend. I should be there saturday and sunday.

I love your site Lake Diver you have me wanting to make a Texas week dive trip to hit all the unique spots they have....

wheelietaco:
Anybody going to Tenkiller this weekend. I should be there saturday and sunday.

I wish! I'm itching to get back into the water again. Sadly, we have to save our money for the Table Rock trip in July. I'll just have to get in as much diving as possible then.

FD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom