Divers needed for Roles in an Upcoming movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought about auditioning, but you sure as heck don't want to see ME in a bikini !!!

I never can decide whether to tuck my tail in or let it hang out.

the K-string Bikini Man

No budget and not a SAG Signatory film. I guess this counts me out, lol.

dmdoss:
from the website I would say they are looking for diver's "for free".

Who would pay them to look for divers?

From the profile of the movie it sounds like they should contact Michael Moore. It has definite shades of Fahrenheit 911.

The production proposal appears to blame the federal government for all the woes in New Orleans. If you choose to participate, know what you are getting into. They are also looking for donations and announce that they are a 503c charity as a movie production company. Not the kind of organization to which I choose to donate.

tech_diver:
No one knows what kind of film this is?
You might end up working with some celebrities like Ron Jeremy or Harry Reems..

I don't think Ron Jeremy does THIS kind of diving....
:laughing:

"Glory at Sea! is a resurrection love story about a man spat out of an underwater Hades, who pledges to go back and save his lover, still trapped beneath the ocean."
"It’s 2008, the next storm has hit, and our hero Jake and his girlfriend Tess sink into the clutches of Hell--not a fiery inferno, but an expanse of condemned souls planted like cornstalks at the bottom of the ocean. As Tess sinks into the sand, Jake is suddenly spat back up toward the surface. He emerges from the water, half alive, and finds himself in a mangled, dystopic American landscape."

:11: :11: :11: Who can resist that as a plot!
I guess I can't wear my Zeagle :usa: for that one.

Edited to add tongue in cheek :shout: Heck, If I was in Florida, I'd think about joining the team, at least for the interest factor.

The role will be unpaid. However equipment will be provided for those who do not have there own.
josh

GloryAtSea:
The role will be unpaid. However equipment will be provided for those who do not have there own.
josh

You may have some success if you were to give those reading this thread a bit more information about what type of diving will be done and where that diving will be done.

Dates and times would probably be appreciated, also.

The Kraken

Back
Top Bottom