divers rescued at barracuda

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I, too, have had some great dives at Cedral. There are different ways to do it: there's what I know as just Cedral which starts out in a sort of canyon between ridges and ends going over some hills, there is Cedral Wall, which goes up the wall side of the outer ridge of that canyon, and there is Paseo Cedral which is upcurrent of the other two dives and has that winding swimthrough in that big sort of pyramidal coral formation near the end. I like them all. I have seen more sharks and big green morays at Cedral than at any other single Cozumel reef. I hope I never get so jaded to Cozumel diving that I think Cedral is boring.

We love Cedral. Same thing here; so many different dives in one....

Details please? Linky?
For the low cost, lightweight dive canister? Yep, Bert gave the right link below. The two sizes are the same price, but the smaller one is plenty big enough for the ACR2881.

Do add a light coat of silicone grease to the o-ring now & then, but even if it seeps a little - it won't hurt a waterproof PLB. Mine has never leaked at all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom