Divers without Diving... How do you do it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lake Michigan, Texas?
I think I remember reading in a thread that he is from that area originally and goes to school at aTm

Move to the Seattle area and dive whenever you feel like it. One of the true pleasures of life is being able to decide on your way home from work at night that you feel like going diving this evening ... and an hour later you're down at the local mudhole gearing up for a dive ... :D

Sure, the water's cold ... but that's why God created the drysuit ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
I'm with you on this one. I live in the Vancouver area of BC and get out diving quite a bit, especially in winter when the vis is just so much better. Drysuit and cold water is the way to go

I live in Florida and still drive at least 2 hour (minimum) for a dive. And in the summer it's a little inconvenient.. and normal to have to wake up at 4 or 5am to make the 2hr drive for a dive, just so you can beat the crowds (at the springs) or so that you can have a parking space (beaches, and springs). And you'll be done before the rain at least

Back
Top Bottom