Divi Tiara-- Cayman Brac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dgianni

New
Reaction score
Had a tremendous week in Cayman Brac with a group of divers from Elite Divers out of Rockaway, New Jersey. I stayed at the Divi Tiara. Very easy diving....to tell you the truth-- the staff took care of everything. Gary, Gavin, Barbie, and Ken were the boat staff and catered to our every diving need. They all had a great personality and were very social with the group. They were very informative about all the dive sites. 10 days-- 5 dives a day-- did not see the same site twice!!!! To tell you truth-- I sitting at their beach right now writing this via broadband. Isn't technology great! DIVI TIARA is a divers paradise! All divers MUST visit this place. One thing you don't have to worry about is the food. The food at the resort is amazing-- the best i have ever eaten at any resort I've stayed at. EAT, SLEEP, DIVE. I WILL BE BACK!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom