diving 20th October??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A. J. Shark

Reaction score
I think that jbd, kystork, ckharlan66 and I are all going diving at Joes on Sunday, if anyone else wants to come??!! we are leaving Lexington at about 9:00am so we will be there at ~10:30
- A J

I would like to go scube divin with you fine folks. But are you usin scube equipment? I'm not lisensed but would like to go. Should I take some kind of seminar before I scube dive? I talked with the local big diven shop and they said they would just rent me the gear anyway. Something about not making much money this year and they needed some mo. So, I guess I can get that equipment and go divin with you fine folks this weekin. Do you guys actually go underwater though? That seems awefully scary. Do you breathe underwater or just hold your breath. I bet if you hold your breath on scube diven you could stay under fo-ever. You think my coveralls will keep me warm enuff this weekin in the that pond you alls are talkin about? I just killed a goat I can brang down fo food. We also got some schlitz to keep us not cold.

:confused:

well S**t ya come on down, and bring the beer!!:boozer: dont bother to get gear from a dive shop, we can share :wink: it will save you money, and who would wan to support a LDS??!! everyone that is going is nice except one person, I dont know if he is going or not, but he is "snooty"!! but ya and I think that raw goat sounds just scrumtious well hope to see ya there!!

Well yuhhh..We can share gear. That will save us a whole bunch of schlitz cash. I know that snooty man..He's meeeeaaan! What bout those coveralls be'N warm enough?

If I can get out of work (won't know till last minute) I would like to dive but I'm not sure where Joe's place is?

Thanks

Joe's is the old name for Falling Rock in LaGrange.

well shoot yus..We just scube dive naked. just like bak home. whut r those scube tanks made uff? They uh got chicken wire in em? We could makes our own before we get to the pond use been talkin bout.

we dont use tanks, we just get a lot of staws from McDonald's and duck tap them together!!

:eek: :eek:

We's been do'N that foe-ever. We's called that snoke-lin though. Wuz duck tape? That some kind of feather remove'N fancy system? We's usually toooo hungry to worry bout those there feathers.

:jester:

Back
Top Bottom