diving 20th October??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let me know so I can pump some tanks. Most tanks are down for Viz right now.

go ahead and pump 2 for me please and I am hopeing that I will be able to go
-Thanks
- A J

I will have 2 specifically laid out for you wit A.J. on them. MAKE sure no one takes ANY OTHER tanks by accident please.

you can go also.

It looks like we will need 6 tanks for Sunday.

We are doing professional (NON DIR) work in the river tomorrow. I will pump as many as I have time to pump. At least 2 maybe 3. Hopefully I can get more pumped up. Who needs 6? A.J. (2), Tracy (2), who (2)? Please let me know how many you pump so I can log it in for compressor time.

the other one needing tanks. If you can get the viz's done and the valves squared away I'll stop by and pump the tanks to save you some time.

All tanks complete. except..old sticker must come off.. but will do over the next week.

diving this Sunday. Please check here before you leave for the shop. I will be leaving home long before everyone else and will make a weather decision as to whether or not we should dive. I think there is rain in the forecast or maybe some storms. Hopefully the weather will co-operate with our plans.

If lighting strikes...R U grounded?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom