Diving and motorcycles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You have to be kidding! You'd get about two yards on that in the UK before you were pulled over. In any case, what does that gigantic rudder do to the handling of your bike (the motorised one!).

Handling? It's a Harley, can't make it handle any worse :confused:

As for carrying dive gear on a bike, anything's possible

bikefill.jpg

It's not me, btw. I have always preferred to let the bike take the weight of any luggage. I've loaded mask, regs, bc, fins, boots, weights and a 3mm wetsuit into a mesh dive bag and strapped it onto the back seat of my bike with no problems. I use bungies and have never had it move, though ratchet straps would be more secure I suppose.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Think the way to go is just creative use of luggage. If someone can go camping for a month on a motorcycle, I can definitely figure out a way to go diving (excluding tank- just b/c i like all my body parts where they are right now). :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom