Diving around Toronto area August 21st?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nrengle

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'll be in town for a day off from my tour and looking to do some diving. I'm used to cold water living in Ohio. Is there anything around? Willing to rent a car and drive up to about 2 hours depending on time of day we get in coming from Indianapolis the night before. Also have all gear besides tanks and weights. So not a lot of rental needed.

thanks

If you are looking for a buddy I am unavailable on the Friday. If you are not looking for a buddy but just some possible dive sites there are several options within about a 2 hour drive. Did you have any preferences? It might help to narrow down the options.

There are 2 small wrecks in Humber Bay, Toronto Not sure who might have a boat going to them.
The Sligo is north of Toronto in Kempelfelt Bay, Barrie
The Waome is one of my favorites in Lake Muskoka just of Keewaydin Island. again not sure if there is a boat available on that day.

Lots of drift opportunities in the Niagara Region;
Upper Niagara river. would need a second diver with a vehicle or someone to pick up down river.
Town of Chippewa river drift. also a ride to pick up spot
Niagara on the lake area would offer you a couple spots that you could get in and out at the same spot;
Fort George or Queens Royal Park

Back
Top Bottom