Diving between March & April Site Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mickeyman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a bit of a broad question that I could use everyone’s help with.

I have my choice between 4 locations to travel to between mid March and Mid April which are Bahamas, Barbados, Jamaica or St Maarten.

Any suggestion and help deciding will be greatly appreciated also if you have a favorite dive shop at that location that would be great too

I have a bit of a broad question that I could use everyone’s help with.

I have my choice between 4 locations to travel to between mid March and Mid April which are Bahamas, Barbados, Jamaica or St Maarten.

Any suggestion and help deciding will be greatly appreciated also if you have a favorite dive shop at that location that would be great too

It would help if you would tell us why those particular places. Is it because of a cruise ship or time share? They aren't the usual vacation spots for diving.

Like RobinT:lotsalove: said above, fill in the details.

For instance.... The "Bahamas" are a whole lot of islands. You couldn't pay me to dive off of Nassau, with a Shark Rodeo or not. Not after you've seen them in the wild off of San Salvador, anyway. Both are "the Bahamas".

If you are restricted to Nassau or Grand Bahama... then from the rest of the list, I would pick St. Maarten as "the best of the list", but way, way below the Out Islands of the Bahamas (thinking San Salvador, again).

It would help if you would tell us why those particular places. Is it because of a cruise ship or time share? They aren't the usual vacation spots for diving.

Yes it is because of timeshare trades. Had also thought about Cozumel but not sure about the high cost of "all Inclusive" at the properties

Yes, the Explorer is a good choice, or just come on down to visit us here at Dive St. Kitts at Bird Rock Beach Hotel! We dive everyday!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom