Diving Earplugs?! What the...?

Vented Earplugs for Diving

• Great Idea!!!

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Wouldn't touch it with a 10m cattle-prod!!

Votes: 28 56.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Love 'em. You can hear everything. Even dive briefings. They don't block sound at all for me.

Well, just picked up a pair of Pro-plugs today (along with a Bio-Lock) - I'll let you know how they both work out.

D.

Daylonious:
Well, just picked up a pair of Pro-plugs today (along with a Bio-Lock) - I'll let you know how they both work out.

D.

Ok....new gadget.....and who can resist a new gadget......

What is Bio Lock? Do you mean the finger print door lock??

Thanx Daylonious, keep me informed on the plugs!!
As for tanks, I dive a PST 120 too! Totally bullet proof!! I'm picking up my second this summer. Try one of those stiff plastic mesh cylinder coverers as well. I think once you have the mesh on the tank and the Biolock secured, that cylinder isn't going ANYWHERE, EVER unless you wish it too!

Have been thinking about the pro plugs for the shop. Am more inclined to order them now. However I'll be sure to try em before suggesting them to customers. And as for tank slippage if you wet the band and take out the stretch before going in the water along with the little rubber sleeve that's on most bands slippage should never be a problem regardless of tank size. I've even seen some take a piece of inner tube and slide it over the band. Never tried it myself but I was taught the wet band way to set up my gear and it has never been an issue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom