Diving Erie, PA?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Walter. Actually it's her husband who is from Erie. He graduated the year before me from the same high school.

How about that. Right in my backyard!

I am checking my schedule, but for now, I think I can be there. It sounds like it will be a great get-together!

I had a thought.... Do you remember the "gravel pits" between Girard & Fairview? I wonder if we can dive them, you never know... I think that they would be a great scrounge for those folks that wanted a warm-up etc....

Hiya buddy! Would be great if you could show up and we dive again.... just no grabbing fins to chew or "stealing" my equipment! LOL (good stories to tell round the campfire)
The gravel pits.... hmm. Only been there once or twice growing up (yeah I was a good kid :) ) don't really remember it, but why not check it out? Who knows, maybe we will find an ole car or somethin'.

So, is anybody still interested in diving the end of July? Anybody got a 7ml woman's wetsuit I can borrow?

Hi Jenny.

I'm still interested but can't commit quite yet. It's on my calendar so hopefully I'll be able to pull it off. 'twill let you know as soon as I can.

Paula

Scuba_Jenny:
So, is anybody still interested in diving the end of July? Anybody got a 7ml woman's wetsuit I can borrow?

Do you have a fix on the days? I would really like to go.

Yes. The date is Saturday July 30. If you want to sleep over, my parents have plenty of room for camping. And they are also having a huge o picnic on Sunday of which all are invited also (one of the 2 reasons I am going up to Mom and Dads on that date).

Scuba_Jenny:
Yes. The date is Saturday July 30. If you want to sleep over, my parents have plenty of room for camping. And they are also having a huge o picnic on Sunday of which all are invited also (one of the 2 reasons I am going up to Mom and Dads on that date).

I will let you know as soon as I can. there are some member divers from here (lake Simcoe area) that would come too. I will float the date past them as well. Thanks

Oh Cool! The more the merrier!

Hey NoFish, you ever hear about diving off of Presque Isle? They allow diving in the park, but you have to register at the office. I wonder if it is in the bay. Might be a good place to do a check out dive or three.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom