Diving in Atami Sep 18-20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi all and thx for a great weekend of diving!

Steve! your Swedish is constantly improving! *deeply impressed*

Please email me the link to the pics....

Who are diving in Atami the coming weekend? I might join on Sunday

Btw, Beatrice says hello...

Richard

dcpac:
Well I have to quit mucking around on the computer and unpack the van I was to tired last last night after the 6 hour trip back from Atami.

Yikes. Sounds like a typical 3 day weekend...

You going to Atami on the 23rd?

I might be down in that area.

I won't be there on the 23rd but maybe on the 25, 26

Sting Ray:
Hi all and thx for a great weekend of diving!

Steve! your Swedish is constantly improving! *deeply impressed*

Please email me the link to the pics....

Who are diving in Atami the coming weekend? I might join on Sunday

Btw, Beatrice says hello...

Richard

Eriko, me, Steve, Jim+wife, some Japanese guys and girls doing courses, and one DIR guy trying doubles. Hopefully Dream girl as well. I guess 6-8 + you.

Dreamgirl; that is Jim.

dcpac:
Jim is my boegslyna also. I thought you knew that to be a real DIR diver you have to be able to clip a spool of to your nipple. Well I have to quit mucking around on the computer and unpack the van I was to tired last last night after the 6 hour trip back from Atami.

Damn, the guy manages multiple stages and a flock of Boegslyna too! If you like plaid socks, I know where you can find another along with a cooler full of girlie-man drinks. What's next, towing a fleet of scooters?

Thanks again for the loan of the doubles, this was a great weekend and a hell of a lot of fun.

Hard to get the mind around working today (no, it's not the Nitrogen.) Why the hell wasn't I born rich?

See you guys Thursday or the next time around.

Mar Scuba:
84 dives? How many is that per person?

Only Eriko and I... :eyebrow:

Only joking. Most did 3-4 dives, some 2-3. Like JAGFISH said... like a liveaboard.

Henryville:
Damn, the guy manages multiple stages and a flock of Boegslyna too! If you like plaid socks, I know where you can find another along with a cooler full of girlie-man drinks. What's next, towing a fleet of scooters?

Thanks again for the loan of the doubles, this was a great weekend and a hell of a lot of fun.

Hard to get the mind around working today (no, it's not the Nitrogen.) Why the hell wasn't I born rich?

See you guys Thursday or the next time around.

The things dingling after dcpac in teh water are not scooters...

Back
Top Bottom