diving in Cancun, Playa and Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

avandever

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
We have a timeshare in Cancun. Last time we were there (1st time diving there) we used Aquaworld for an excursion to Cozumel. It was a charter bus full of people either diving or snorkeling. We were very disappointed... We want small, safe transportation to playa for diving there and Cozumel---don't want to have to take the ferry. Does anyone have experience with dive shops that offer transportation from Cancun to playa???

Contact Alvaro at Alwaysdiving.com. He's an awesome dive guide, instructor, and all around great guy. If there's something involving diving you want to do in Cancun, PM, PDC or Coz, he will get it done for you. I'm not sure about avoiding the Ferry to Coz...it can get rough out there and I don't think the small dive boats can handle it. But again, if there's a way to get that done, Alvaro will know how to do it. Plus he IS the most interesting man in the world!

I've had good luck with Tank Ha too and will take a day on my upcoming cave diving trip to go over and look at the pretty fishes off Cozumel with them.

Last edited:
I have spent two trips, total of 7 dives with CasaDelBuceo on Isla Mujeres. They are Small, Personal and completely professional. They take small groups (Max of 6) and treat you great. I am on my way back in October. Enrique, Pablo, and Carlos are the best folks you will ever dive with.

www.CasaDelBuceo.com to contact them.

Hyrum Tatton
Stevensville, MT

Back
Top Bottom