Diving in Freeport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will also be in Freeport in a couple of weeks for my first trip to the Bahamas. I did a lot of research on this forum, and chose Grand Bahama Scuba.

When will you be there??

I'll be there Oct 13 thru 27 :D

Diving with Fred and Melinda, and Staying at Ocean Reef :14:

Cool, hey Rainmaker, would you tell them that Jackie and Jesse said 'hi'. They'll wonder how int he world you knew. I see you live in NE Georgia. I used to live in the Woodstock, Ballground, Canton area.

Cool, hey Rainmaker, would you tell them that Jackie and Jesse said 'hi'. They'll wonder how int he world you knew. I see you live in NE Georgia. I used to live in the Woodstock, Ballground, Canton area.

They might wonder how you knew.

They peek in here occasionally.

<sigh> Grand Bahamas is where this WHOLE scuba addiction started for me and my wife. :D

/end hijack

UNEXSO is across the parking lot from Pelican Bay. You'll have a great time with them.

:14:

UNEXSO is across the parking lot from Pelican Bay. You'll have a great time with them.

:14:

Yep, I was going to say the same thing. Pelican Bay is very nice. Very easy to dive with UNEXSO which is what I did also.
Just be sure to sign up well in advance, if you want the special dolphin and shark dive..if they even still offer these. They do sell out fast and are well worth the $ IMHO.

Does anyone have any feedback about using Stuart Cove? I will be there at the end of November/beggining of Dec. Thanks

This Thread is about diving Freeport
Freeport is on Grand Bahama Island.

Stuart Cove operates on New Providence (Nassau).
It's the next Island to the southeast from Grand Bahama.

It would be an expensive commute, to stay on Grand Bahama Island and dive with Stuart Cove!! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom