Diving in Freeport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just dove with Fred and Melinda at Grand Bahama Scuba and they picked me up in the morning and dropped me off in the evening at the Westin (across the street from Unexso).

They were great to dive with and I even met RainMaker there.

We had great dives and enjoyed a roomy (for 8 divers or so) and plenty of cover for our heads. Speaking of heads, they have one on board as well).

Squid

Here are some pics from the trip with Fred and Melinda:

ThreeSharksLG.jpg

ParrotFish57.jpg

CloserShark257.jpg

I just dove with Fred and Melinda at Grand Bahama Scuba and they picked me up in the morning and dropped me off in the evening at the Westin (across the street from Unexso).

They were great to dive with and I even met RainMaker there.

We had great dives and enjoyed a roomy (for 8 divers or so) and plenty of cover for our heads. Speaking of heads, they have one on board as well).

Squid

Hi Squid:
Good to see you post. I was wondering how your trip went. I also need that link to the camera again. The email bounced back after the test email. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom