Diving in Holland?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Plate as in flat ?

Sure, flat as a pool table... then there are some deep holes in The Netherlands too...:wink:

Just from where I live there are three 30m+ lakes within 25 minutes driving.. One of them is 49m+...

(30m = around 98 feet, 49m = 160 feet)
Excuse me, I made mistake. I often write three languages French, German and English, sometimes I mix. Yes, it's flat.

Thanks for your response.

Plate as in flat ?

Sure, flat as a pool table... then there are some deep holes in The Netherlands too...:wink:

Just from where I live there are three 30m+ lakes within 25 minutes driving.. One of them is 49m+...

Hey - Vinkeveen is a genuine 50m plus - I have 50.6m on my bottom timer from there though I'm told you can hit 54m if you find the right spot :)

Hey - Vinkeveen is a genuine 50m plus - I have 50.6m on my bottom timer from there though I'm told you can hit 54m if you find the right spot :)

Hey Barry,

did you know that Blijkpolder has some 40 m spots ?

54 m for vinkeveen sounds accurate enough. I saw 49,5 once.
I am told that when they marked the deepest point with a buoy they use a 63 m cable.

How about another spin in blijkpolder in the near future ?

Cas...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom