Diving in IRAN and DUBAI?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went diving at the East Coast of UAE last month - in Khor Fakkan. Great diving there, and I can really recommend Divers Down (www.diversdown.tk). Great op, really nice and professional people - and they are only 5-10 boat minutes from the best dive sites. They can also arrange liveaboards in Mussandam

I'll def go back....and I'll def go with them again.....

Enjoy :)
Karin

Karin you are very right!! diving in khorfakkan is great i was diving there yesterday (friday) it was amazing, if you arethinking if visting again let me know we dive with another diving center which is as good..very good prices.. and we are also palnning a trip to oma by next month..since the weather is getting better & better!!

Take care

Zeina

I will def visit again Zeina, but I would never go with anyone but Divers Down - prior to my last visit I heard some very worrying things about 2 other dive op's in/around Khor Fakkan. And since I've now seen myself, what a great op Divers Down is....

Is the weather brutally hot in July/August?

Karin

Brutally hot is actually the right word to use!! Tempuratures would range between 45 - 50. However humidity is what really bothers us in Dubai.. Yet we live here so we are kind of immune to it.. :crafty:

Let me know when you visit ..

Take care..

Zeina

aquamarin:
I will def visit again Zeina, but I would never go with anyone but Divers Down - prior to my last visit I heard some very worrying things about 2 other dive op's in/around Khor Fakkan. And since I've now seen myself, what a great op Divers Down is....

Is the weather brutally hot in July/August?

Karin

xerxes:
Hello

i am planning to go to Iran and Dubai this summer.

1--> I am looking for buddy's!

2--> Does anyone has exprience with these sites ?

greetings, Xerxes

hey i live in Dubai.. send me a PM. :)

hey guys i live in dubai as well. i never knew there were SBers in Dubai. we should get together or form a club or something

Jalal

Ummm... me in Dubai too... I teach diving as well (independant Instructor)... I have a small club site for uae divers called www.uaediver.com you are welcome to visit and meet up, organize trips etc,,,

Hi guys! My friends and I are planning a diving trip to Khorfakkan this Friday the 13th (early morning), most probably to Shark Island & surroundings ... Till now we are only 2 divers & about 5 snorkellers.. so if you are interested in joining email me on zfallah@dafza.gov.ae or post a quick reply!

Equipment will be arranged by each diver (you might want to check Scuba Dubai, or Scuba Pro in Karama), will let you know later today how much is the boat trip (should be around 125 Dirhams (coffee & tea) served on boat.

Happy Bubbles!
Zeina

coliseum:
Ummm... me in Dubai too... I teach diving as well (independant Instructor)... I have a small club site for uae divers called www.uaediver.com you are welcome to visit and meet up, organize trips etc,,,

zfallah:
Hi guys! My friends and I are planning a diving trip to Khorfakkan this Friday the 13th (early morning), most probably to Shark Island & surroundings ... Till now we are only 2 divers & about 5 snorkellers.. so if you are interested in joining email me on zfallah@dafza.gov.ae or post a quick reply!

Equipment will be arranged by each diver (you might want to check Scuba Dubai, or Scuba Pro in Karama), will let you know later today how much is the boat trip (should be around 125 Dirhams (coffee & tea) served on boat.

Happy Bubbles!
Zeina

Hey Zeinah,

Don't you mean friday the 20th? or maybe it was friday the 13th :O . Can you give me more information regarding (who are we going with? who is diving?). I might be interested in going with 2 other friends of mine. I'd like to know more

Thanks

Jalal

Fri 13th? I was at Martini Rock on a Dhow with 7 students, 1 assistant instructor and a DM... It was beatiful!!!

This friday, I am planning 3 dives off of the sharjah coast with the same group in order to finish a deep dive for the advanced and then Dive 3 & 4 for the open water guys... we will probably do Dara and Baracuda Barge and the deep dive would probably be Zahra... not sure yet...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom