Diving in IRAN and DUBAI?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Jalal,

My bad ..got the wrong date!! yeah its this friday 20th! .. But looks like i might have to postpone it till another 2 weeks, some of my friends had to cancel on me..

Sorry!

diver371:
Hey Zeinah,

Don't you mean friday the 20th? or maybe it was friday the 13th :O . Can you give me more information regarding (who are we going with? who is diving?). I might be interested in going with 2 other friends of mine. I'd like to know more

Thanks

Jalal

Zein ya Zeinah ^^

Yea I think we would be interested in diving. Can I get more information on it though?

Jalal

Kish is an island in the Persian Gulf owned by Iran. Kish is a free zone so you do not require a visa to enter. The water temperature in June is average 30 C. With land temperatures reaching around 45 C. The island has many coral reef dive sites and fantastic visibility.

your personal scuba diving guide in kish island :

mohammad rasoul bagherian PADI # 634442

cellphone: +98934-7693981

Mail to: crazydivemaster@yahoo.com

http://iranscubadiver.com/_wsn/page20.html
www.iranscubadiver.com

hi i live in iran & im love diving if you need my help i well happy to help U ..
cellphone : 0098-917-7112966

salam dooste aziz man esmam mahmoode va shiraz zendegi mikonam man tazegi kish govahinameye open water gereftam khoshhal misham baham dar tamas bashim man baraye akhare hafte daram miram naiband baraye ghavasi jaye kheili ghashangiye va ab binahayat tamize age doost dashti ID yahooye man ( a_000_devil@yahoo.com )felan bye

mahmoodsport:
salam dooste aziz man esmam mahmoode va shiraz zendegi mikonam man tazegi kish govahinameye open water gereftam khoshhal misham baham dar tamas bashim man baraye akhare hafte daram miram naiband baraye ghavasi jaye kheili ghashangiye va ab binahayat tamize age doost dashti ID yahooye man ( a_000_devil@yahoo.com )felan bye

Salam chetori...
so you are based in iran? can you translate your post? we have loads of iranians working here in Dubai as instructors.
From what i understand from your post... you do trips to Kish and people can learn their open water there?

I am moving to Dubai on Sunday and from what it sounds like this is a great dive spot to be in... I am looking for dive buddies as I dont know anyone there, and my friends that I am coming with are non-divers....

Also does anyone know if divers down fills nitrox?

Anyone who wants to go diving my email address is djstryker009@yahoo.com....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom