Diving in IRAN and DUBAI?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am still in dubai i will be flying out on 14th looking for buddys to dive during the week, i am not checking my mail regularly but call me on 0505959169

Some more info:
I can surely recommend Diversdown to dive the Emirates East coast, or just as a dive trip from Dubai. They have 3 dives a day I believe. www.diverwdown.tk

I am moving from Australia to Dubai this week for work ,and am a little nervous because I dont know anybody there or quite what to expect...
Would dearly love the opportunty to find some dive buddies!

Hello,
I found your post on this forum and would be greatful for some information on places to dive in Dubai since I'm going to be visiting on holiday.
I'm really new to Diving and have just got my certification but am itching to log more time underwater.
Thanks,

Rishad

hi evryone
It happends that I'll be in Dubai for a few days first days of june, and I would like to find a time to go diving. would like to find a local buddy and get to know some people before going again i november. I had been out of diving for some time now and I would like to have oportunity to do down the water again soon.
regards, gego

Hi Xerxes

I just read your post after 2 years . Since i'm a new member living in Australia and keen to go to Iran for some diving. Have you got more info on diving in Iran or have you been back there at all? I'd love to hear from you .

moor

i'm living in Dubai. just moved here but if you are looking for a buddy when you get here - let me know. I hear Oman and along the East Coast there is some great diving. May check it out one of these weekends with a local tour company.

Hi Wannadive

I've changed my mind to go to Iran due to lack of info or facilities in Iran. I have also given up the Dubai dive idea as well in favour of The Red Sea in Jan 07.

Thanks for response anyway

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom