Diving in The Red Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I think no place in the world is like the red sea diving both in the Egyptian part or the Saudi part of it is a matter of joy it is very rich of all kinds of sea life coral reef in Dahab (north of the sea in Egypt ) is amazing you will never practice such experience.come and try it and you will never forget the fun you will see when diving in Saudi Arabia near jeddah and south in Gizan area.

Welcome!

Recently dove the Red Sea myself and enjoyed it very much.

Osama,

Are you in Jeddah? I just moved here (3months ago) and have a few buddies that I am certifying (PADI OWSI). We're looking for a good dive shop that does boat trips. I found one LDS I'm happy with (Blue Reef), but their boat leaves from a little too far away (Durrat). Anyone else you can recommend? How about shore diving? Any recommendations? Thanks.

BA

Ahhh yeah the Redsea. Just amazing. Was out there just this past August. Unbelievable underwater life. Oh yeah and have to mention Thistlegorm, one of the famous wrecks sunk by the Germans. Tanks, motocycles, trucks, and amunition is still there. Just incredible. MUST SEE!

Thistlegorm and camel safari to ras abu galum. unbeatable!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom