Diving Lake Pleasant 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone interested in diving lake pleasant mon jan 19:D

I can't dive Monday, but if anyone wants to dive on Thursday or Friday this week, I am very interested.

- Josh

Who is going on the boat dive on the 24 th ?

I will be visiting my Mom this next weekend, and plan to do a 2 tank dive with the Scubateers.

Thanks, Jim

I haven't called them yet, but I might be up for diving if they still have room on the boat

Anyone diving the lake this Saturday 31st? Shore, boat, whatever?

And another question, those that have dove from Vista Point, can you make it to the old dam from enterig at the shore near Vista Point? or is it too far a swim?

I am going on the scubateers again this saturday for sure, possibly shore diving friday but not sure on that yet.

I am not sure about the old dam I have never been to it before. I will say vis has been excellent at vista point. I went last weekend and we used a reel to measure vis when i was doing my navagation class and it was 27-28 feet of visability! It is however a little hike down the hill with all the gear. Great excercise and worth the hike.

Anyone diving the lake this Saturday 31st? Shore, boat, whatever?

And another question, those that have dove from Vista Point, can you make it to the old dam from enterig at the shore near Vista Point? or is it too far a swim?

I wouldn't attempt the dam without a boat. Not only would it be a REALLY long swim, but it wouldn't be safe with other boats in the lake buzzing around you.

I am going on the scubateers again this saturday for sure, possibly shore diving friday but not sure on that yet.

I am not sure about the old dam I have never been to it before. I will say vis has been excellent at vista point. I went last weekend and we used a reel to measure vis when i was doing my navagation class and it was 27-28 feet of visability! It is however a little hike down the hill with all the gear. Great excercise and worth the hike.

Do you know what time they are meeting this Saturday? Maybe if there isn't anyone that wants to do a shore dive near Vista Point and if there's room then I'll dive with them. Do you know how many other people are diving with the Scubateers this saturday?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom