Diving Lake Rawling the 24th-26th of July

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bg-Trog

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am going to Lake Rawling this weekend for some diving I am doing my check out dives then I hope i will get to look around some but any ways just looking to see if anyone was going so I could maybe meet some new people and share storys around the camp fire.

Will

I will be there Fri-Sun as well but will not be camping, we will stay at the El Cheapo Flop house in McKinney.

I will be helping to teach an OW class on Friday and AOW to one student on Sat and Sunday.

I assume we will be setting up at Pavillion #2.

Who will you be doing your Check Out dives with?

Stop by and say hi!

Mark

I will be there with Dive Quarters From VA Beach I will swing by and say HI I have a cabin if you want to split it up for the two nights.

Will

Again congratulations on your certification!

It was great meeting you and Ryan and we need to get together diving again sometime!

Let me know if you'd like to do AOW.

Will do I am doing my NITROX Class on the 28th. So that wil be nexted. It was great to Meet you guys as well.

Will

Congrats on the Cert!

Nitrox and AOW are both great classes, we've done all our classes (NO2,AOW,Rescue) at DQ as well. We are going down to Hatteras this weekend to do our AOW dives then to Rawlins in Aug for our Rescue dives. What was the temp and vis at Rawlins for you?

Now get out in the deep blue and see some cool stuff.:cool2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom