Diving near Philadelphia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

acxc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Looking for new spots to checkout within a few hours drive from philadelphia. Any suggestions? Not looking for boat dives or wrecks, just somewhere I can drive to and get in the water. Have about 300 dives in Dutch Springs and thats getting a little old. So far I've read into Delaware Water Gap and Lake Wallenpaupack, any info on those two sites?

Just looking for new places to check out this summer, any suggestions would be appreciated

There is Harvey's Lake, near Wilkes-Barre. You may also wanna try Raystown lake as well.

Willow Springs, west of Reading can be fun. You're not far from the Thousand Islands. Hop up Scranton and then onto 81 north, you'll be there in five to six hours. Best wreck diving in the world, according to me. The drive is really easy and the scenery is beautiful.

you need to do willow springs park, seek the quest!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom