Diving Okinawa and loving it!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Continue education and learn you will, young Padiwan.
Welcome to SB!

Padiwan:
Hello everyone,

Moved to Okinawa, Japan and got my Divemaster. Just loving life.

I lived in Okinawa as a Air Force Dependent...and is where I got the water bug, didnt scuba but snorkeled every chance I got.

Have fun!

Padiwan:
Hello everyone,

Moved to Okinawa, Japan and got my Divemaster. Just loving life.

Me thinks I wanna have a word with you! That's my future plan, more or less. I wanna know how you did it. :p
And second.. welcome on board. :wink:

Ramón.

And welcome to SB!! :D Put us in your favorites and check in often.

don
:jump013:

hey padiwan... thanks for dropping by

Did my OW in Okinawa back in the mid 80's when I was in the AF. I remember some great diving there. I liked diving off Bolo Point, that's where the light house is if I remember right. Have you dived there yet Padiwan? Check out the bomb craters just below the cliffs. Wild to think of what happened there.

Welcome to the board and enjoy the diving there.

Hi padiwan!

Welcome from Kyushu! I come diving in Okinawa quite often - where are you - Naha?

Padipro:
Did my OW in Okinawa back in the mid 80's when I was in the AF. I remember some great diving there. I liked diving off Bolo Point, that's where the light house is if I remember right. Have you dived there yet Padiwan? Check out the bomb craters just below the cliffs. Wild to think of what happened there.

Welcome to the board and enjoy the diving there.

I have not yet dove Bolo Point, but I have dove the Sunabe Seawall where I found .50 Cal bullets there from WW2. There is lots of evidence of what happened here during the fighting.

My father is retired AF, I am here with my wife who is a Marine. Being a former Marine myself, I love teaching the military to dive, they listen very well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom