Diving on Aruba!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lindabogert

Reaction score
Hello everybody! I have been living on Aruba for almost 9 years... As well i worked as a diving instructor for over 5 years. Let me guide you and help you with all questions you have about scuba diving on the island, where to go, what to go see under water, wich diving "shop" you should go to...
Why? Just because i want everybody to have the same great time as i had!!

Check out: diveversity-aruba.com

Kind regards and many bubbles
Linda Bogert
PADI Instructor and SSI Instructor

Funny that nobody asked you anything before... So, here goes mine: I will visit Aruba for 1 day in a cruise ship in December. I really want to make a couple dives during my stay and I am looking for reccomendations about diveoperator that could have some experience in diving with cruise ship divers.
Thank you for the help!
Peter

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! Not sure I want to go or dive in Aruba...Not sure what might go missing or turn up????? SA:shakehead:tire!!!!

My wife and I will be in Aruba the last week in November and would like to get in a couple of dives while on the island. Any advice you could give on what the best dive shops and dives around Aruba would be greatly appreciated.

Just got back from a cruise and did a 2 tank dive with Clive Paula. One word FANTASTIC!!! Clive has a #58 on his divemaster cert. Hope this helps:D

Just got back from a cruise and did a 2 tank dive with Clive Paula. One word FANTASTIC!!! Clive has a #58 on his divemaster cert. Hope this helps:D

Hi scubajoe60, could you provide some contact information for the operator and if you have time explain a bit more your experience in how was everything organized? Thank you!!

Thanks. I contacted him via email and if we dive while there it appears he would be a preferred DM. Rich

What is interesting is that it took over a year to get one response and this is the only post the OP has ever made on this board. Not much interest in Aruba I suppose.

I am going to give them a try next time I am in Aruba. Very convenient from where my timeshare is.

The OP has not been logged on in over one year and has had only one post.
Guess they have gone missing!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom