Diving on March 3?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divin'Papaw

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
OK, so 2/24 didn't work. Hopefully the ice will be off Joe's by next weekend. It looks like the temps down in Louisville have been favorable. So, does anyone know if Joe's is ice free? If so, anyone up for a couple of dives next Sat, 3/3?

I'll go by there about Tue. or Wed. and check the conditions. If temps stay above freezing maybe it will thaw. Fri looked better but there was still a thin film of clear ice. It would'nt take very much, just a little sunshine. :wink:

jpsexton:
I'll go by there about Tue. or Wed. and check the conditions. If temps stay above freezing maybe it will thaw. Fri looked better but there was still a thin film of clear ice. It would'nt take very much, just a little sunshine. :wink:

I'll keep my fingers crossed! If the quarry clears, which I think it will, I'm all set to come down on Saturday. Already have approval from "the boss."

The ice is gone and the water is clear! :dance:

I talked to Joe this evening and told him I'd call and let him know by friday for sure if we're diving.

So, who wants to dive! :D

Chris has a dry suit?

Congratulation......:)

I'm planning on being there! I'll let everyone know if my plans change, but everything looks solid. What time? 10:00 am?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom