Diving Relationships!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CamG

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey SB'ers just been working on some good diving buddies.
It seems life has a way of crowding diving from awesome dive buddies! I understand that there are times you just do not feel like diving, I have experienced that myself.
Usually though I'll have one of those unbelievable once a life time events on just such a dive! I have been trying to encourage them to stay involved but it has had limited success and I do not want to be a nag! I however want to be an encouragement to them and will continue to do if they dive or not!
For those who have been once smitten with the diving bug, who found their solace in its arms it pains me to see them forgo their peace. Thus, I know it is their choice.
This has been on my mind a while just felt guilty writing about it because I guess I have reached the point of feeling powerless, not overwhelmed. There is a difference.
I have had friends move away separated by space but the dive buddy thing seems to be a little more intimate! Like brothers and sisters, you can not help but to be involved regardless the situation! Someone once told me you can not help loving some people even when you know better!
Anyone out there understand what I am trying to say?
Just reaching out to others possibly in the same place or been there.
Feel free to vent, crack, or whatever you wish.
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

Back
Top Bottom